For people who are deaf or have a hearing impairment, it can be difficult to use a telephone. Not only can it be difficult to hear the ring, but also hearing the speaker on the other end of the call.
SASP understand the challenges our customers face, so we offer a range of telephones to make it easier to communicate with your family and friends. They have a number of great features to alert you of calls and allow you to easily understand the speaker.
- Extra loud adjustable ringer
- Bright flash ringer so even if you can’t hear the call, you are signalled that it is ringing
- Large buttons for easy navigation and dialling for people with vision impairments
- Compatible with hearing aids
- Textlink Textphone available, allowing those with a full hearing impairment to make calls using a text feature to view the conversation on screen.
- High definition technology for clarity