The EchoIR™ with neckloop TV Listener uses infrared signals to transmit sound from TV (radio or hi-fi) to a neckloop receiver, providing an extremely high-quality audio sound, helping you to hear the speech signal received from the TV. To use this TV Listener you must wear a hearing aid which can be set to the ‘T’ (telecoil) position.
The powerful transmitter connects easily to your TV using the audio leads or scart connector which is included, and it doubles as a charging bay for the neckloop receiver. There are no batteries to change, and when fully charged can provide 12+ hours listening time.
Using the infrared signals, sound is transmitted from the TV to the neckloop receiver which then transmits the sound to your hearing aid when switched to the ‘T’ setting. You can easily adjust the tone and volume to suit you by using the switches on the neckloop receiver, leaving the television volume set at a comfortable level for others.
You can also use the neckloop receiver as a personal listener by using the microphone input on the receiver without using the transmitter base unit. You can also use the audio in socket to connect the neckloop to an audio source such as a ipod, mobile phone or radio.
• Lightweight neckloop receiver only 57g
• Dual charging bay for optional extra receiver
• Intelligent charging circuit (receiver charges only until fully charged)
• Approximately 12 hours of listening time on a single full charge
• Audio and microphone inputs on neckloop receiver
• Not suitable for Plasma TVs
- EchoIR transmitter
- EchoIR receiver
- Audio cable for transmitter
- Audio cable
- Wired headphone cable
- Power adapter